2. Snow is only cold for five minutes. Then it's not cold anymore.
3. Adrenaline rushes are GREAT.
4. Hiding from people in bushes is *really* danegrous.
5. Yards are no longer private property. Especially if they don't have fences.
6. Fugitives are sometimes seen. This is okay. Once.
7. Every man, woman, child, and dog for itself.
8. WEAR BLACK. ALWAYS WEAR BLACK.
9. Cold doesn't exist.
10. Snow+Car lights= LARGE AMOUNTS OF GLARING LIGHT.
11. It doesn't matter where you are. You could be on MARS for gods sake. You still can't be seen.
13. Crossing streets no longer requires a crosswalk.
14. Snow cannot make dog crap come off.
15. LIfe doesn't need a soundtrack. Just car horns.
16. Bushes are good. Windows are bad. Moving cars and baseball bats are DEATH.
17. Hunger doesn't exist either.
18. Unfortunately, you'll still have to use the bathroom.
19. Automatic motion-sensor garage lights are to be avoided at ALL COSTS.
20. Showers are amazingly lovely and warm and calming.